Scuba Professionals of Arizona operates the Arizona Dive Center, the premier Scuba Diving retail, training, and adventure travel center in Arizona. We are an SSI Diamond Instructor training center and have an opening for a part-time customer service representative. We are looking for an enthusiastic diver who is looking to further their diving knowledge, experience, and relationships. This is a part time paid position with the opportunity to gain additional certifications.
Job Description - The customer service representative is responsible for sales of scuba gear and related equipment by providing superior customer service and education; participating in all activities related to the ongoing operation and maintenance of our retail environment. Job duties include:
• Educating and assisting customers shopping for scuba gear and related equipment
• Processing sales transactions for gear, scuba courses, and trips
• Assist in cleaning and maintaining the orderly appearance of the store
• Maintain up to date product knowledge and respond to customer inquiries
• Stock and replenish merchandise
• Coordinate product exchange and transfers
• Answer phone calls and emails
• Mark or tag prices on merchandise
• Fill air tanks and conduct inspections
• Process work orders for equipment repair and service
• Process equipment rentals
• Other duties as prescribed by management
• Must be willing to work a varied schedule, including most Saturdays
• Employee will be scheduled to work 10 – 20 hours a week, with seasonal fluctuations
• Previous Customer Service experience: six (6) months sales or related experience preferred
• You must be an active, certified scuba diver
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be willing and able to work in a collaborative setting with a diverse group of internal and external customers and vendors.
Compensation and Benefits - This position pays an hourly wage plus bonus program. Discounts off scuba gear, accessories, and education programs are available after initial 90 days of employment.
We are looking for a high-energy personality, an experience scuba diver who loves people!
|eingestellt am||11-08-21 16:17|
|Job Anfangsdatum||September 20, 2021|
|Min. geloggte Tauchgänge, Min. Erfahrungen||100 Dives|
|Ort|| Vereinigte Staaten
NORTH AMERICA => United States => Arizona => Maricopa County => Peoria
|Training Coordinator & Vendor Relationship Manager||Details|
|Job Description - Your role will be pivotal in providing our customers, instructors, and partners world-class customer service. This position blends three vital aspects of our business:…|